Staged houses sell faster and for more money than houses that are not staged. Don’t let money slip through your fingers. I offer a full range of staging services starting with a staging consult, recommendations to the home owner to maximum selling price, and staging both occupied and vacant staging.
You’re getting your house ready to sell. You need to know what furniture you need to remove, how to rearrange your existing furniture, what accessories should go where etc. in your to get the most money for your home quickly. I will work with you and prioritze what needs to be done first, what needs to be removed from a room, what room(s) need to be painted, what needs to be repaired or updated. I will help you select colors for your room(s) and/or exterior doors/window colors if necessary.
For an additional fee, I will help you select flooring, tiles, light fixtures, kitchen backsplashes, bathroom fixtures, kitchen cupboards etc.
My famous “Add Value To Your Home” Consult
As a Stager & a Real Estate Investor, I know what repairs & renovations will add value to your home, and what will be a waste of your money.
You are thinking of selling your home within the next year or so. You want to do some renovations but you’re not sure what renovations will reap you the most dollars for your home. I will come in and go through your home from top to bottom. I will look & compare your home to homes in your neighborhood that are of equivalent value. You will get a full report, room by room, of my recommendations of repairs, renovations and/or upgrades that will give you the most money for your home. I can save you hundreds perhaps thousands of unnecessary dollars with my report prioritizing what’s important to do and what not to do to your house. For an additional fee, I can manage & oversee the repairs and or renovations so you don’t have to.
For homes that are already partially or completely furnished, we will go through and do a complete staging consult. If we feel it’s necessary, we will make some recommendations of furniture and/or accessories needed to bring in to compliment and/or replace furniture and/or accessories that are already in the home.
Do you have a property that has been vacated?
I will come in and do a Staging Consult and advise you of what needs to be painted, repaired or updated as stated above under the Staging Consult. Once everything is complete, my team & I will come in and stage the home.
I have a full line of furniture & accessories to offer you fast & efficient service and competitive prices.*
Pricing for occupied proprieties typically ranges from $500 to $1,200 depending on the hours required to style the home, amount of furniture & accessories needed, and the square footage of the home.
Pricing for staging vacant proprieties typically ranges from $1,500 + for homes under 3,000 sq. ft and up to $1.5 million.
Why Hire Me For Your Next Staging Project?
- Designer specializing in home staging: I can help clients with color selection, tile & flooring selection, lighting selection, cabinet selection, design & space challenges & more
- 12 years staging experience: I have a PROVEN track record of exceeding client expectations helping them earn money beyond their expectations.
- House Flipper: Understand what renos really need to be done to add value to a home and what renos will NOT bring you the dollars that you are expecting.
- Own my own inventory of furniture & accessories: Which means a faster turnaround time and not paying high furniture rental costs
- Full design & staging firm: Trained, certified & experienced in many faucets of design, staging, project management, decluttering, downsizing seniors, aging (staying) in place. Can handle your needs without having to go anywhere else.
- Certified Interior Decorator, George Brown College
- Certified Home Stager, Seneca College
- Certified Color Specialist, International Business Training Academy
- Certified Aging-In-Place-Specialist, National Association of Home Builders
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Carleton University
- Member, DDA Canada (Decorators & Designers Association of Canada)
- Member, Real Estate Staging Association
Welcome! I’m Debi Collinson. Designer. Stager. House Flipper & Real Estate Investor. In 2006, at the request of a realtor/friend, I staged my very first home. Staging houses was just starting to become popular. I watched every staging show on HGTV that I could find. I was very nervous staging my first house, but the sellers liked their newly redesigned home so much that they turned down an offer for full asking price. I went back to design school and have never looked back. Since 2006, I have been staging, designing, and buying “fixer uppers” either to sell for a healthy profit or to rent them out.