The living room|family room is one of the MOST important rooms in the house when it comes to selling your home. Potential buyers will buy a house or NOT depending on the function & looks of the family room. It needs to show well. Yours needs help with layout, color of the walls, perhaps adding some accessories and adding or removing furniture. This package will help you with ALL of those issues!
Living Room | Family Room Staging Consult
This package is for you if:
You know that your living room or family room doesn’t show well to potential buyers. It was great as a living space for your family, but you know after looking at homes for sale that your space is too personal and it doesn’t have the right furniture & accessories to show it off to its full potential. The furniture in the room worked for entertaining when your family had lots of friends over, but you think there may be too much furniture and/or not the right kind of furniture for the space. You’re not sure what should stay and what should go. Some of your items are dated and worn as well. You want to replace some of the items but you want items that could potentially work in your new home as well. The walls need freshening up but you’re not sure what is the best color to stage your house with given the color of the furniture and floors. Whatever the situation, you know this is an important room and you want the room to look amazing in order to get as much money for your home as possible.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your personalized questionnaire and photo information within 24 hrs. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders!
Once I receive the completed questionnaire and photos, you will receive your personalized consultation within 4-6 BUSINESS days which includes:
- a floor plan using your current furniture & accessories in your home
- recommendations of furniture & accessories that would showcase your room to its full potential
- paint color recommendation + trim based on current staging trends, your furniture & accessories
- recommended repairs/renovations of the room that could be changed/upgraded depending on the home’s price range, demographics of the neighborhood, and your budget
- final photo check of “staged” room before photo day
- unlimited texting
- conference call for a total of 30 minutes