The cost of staging your house for sale will cost you LESS money than the cost of your first price reduction!!! From the moment that buyers drive up to your home, they want to see an appealing outside, an inviting entrance, and for every room and living space to look like it could belong in a magazine page. This package will walk you through each space, room by room to educate you on paint colors, furniture placement, small repairs, and accessories needed to each area, to make your home attractive and appealing to buyers to sell your home for as much money as possible and as quickly as possible. You needs help with the layout of your furniture, wall colors, perhaps adding some accessories and adding or removing furniture. This package is for townhouses or bungalows that are between 1,000 and 2,000 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom Home or Townhouse Staging Consult
This package is for you if:
You’re getting your house ready to sell. You want top dollar for your home. You’ve been watching renovation and staging shows on TV and know there’s more potential in your home to get you top dollar but you’re not sure where to start. Or maybe you haven’t been watching those shows but wish you had because you don’t know where to start LOL. Whatever your situation is, you want to showcase your home in the best possible way to attract many potential buyers to make the most money from your home that you can.
You’re a bit of a do-it-yourselfer so you don’t mind doing the work yourself but you need suggestions, guidance, and recommendations. You need a staging coach!
This package includes the following rooms & spaces:
- Front Curb Appeal
- Entrance Way
- Eat-In Kitchen or Dining Area
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom & En-suite
- 2 Bedrooms or Office
- Family Bathroom
- Powder Room
- Living Space in Basement
- Laundry Room
- Outside Patio | Deck & Backyard
This package is suitable for 3 bedroom bungalows or townhouses in the 1,000 – 2,000 sq. ft. range.
Based on your photos, video, budget and going through your completed questionnaire, you will be given a package. Your package will include:
- a floor plan for each room using your current furniture & accessories in the home
- list of recommendations of furniture & accessories that would showcase your room to its full potential to earn top dollar
- paint color recommendation + trim based on current staging trends, your furniture & accessories
- recommended repairs & small renovations* to a room that could be changed/upgraded depending on the home’s price range, demographics of the neighborhood, and your budget.
- final photo check of “staged” rooms before photo day
- unlimited messaging
- total of 45 minutes conference call
*renovation recommendations to a room may include small upgrades like lighting, door hardware, baseboard upgrades, trim etc. It will NOT include a MAJOR renovation like a bathroom or kitchen upgrade.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your personalized questionnaire and photo information within 24 hrs. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders!
Once I receive the completed questionnaire and photos, you will receive your personalized consultation within 4-6 BUSINESS days