Home Staging – Debi Carser Designs
Why Hire Me To Do Your Next Staging Project?
- Designer specializing in home staging: I can help clients with color selection, tile & flooring selection, lighting selection, cabinet selection, design & space challenges & more
- 12 years staging experience: I have a PROVEN track record of exceeding client expectations helping them earn money beyond their expectations.
- House Flipper: Understand what renos really need to be done to add value to a home and what renos will NOT bring you the dollars that you are expecting.
- Own my own inventory of furniture & accessories: Which means a faster turnaround time and not paying high furniture rental costs
- Full design & staging firm: Trained, certified & experienced in many faucets of design, staging, project management, decluttering, downsizing seniors, aging (staying) in place. Can handle your needs without having to go anywhere else.
- Certified Interior Decorator, George Brown College
- Certified Home Stager, Seneca College
- Certified Color Specialist, International Business Training Academy
- Certified Aging-In-Place-Specialist, National Association of Home Builders
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Carleton University
- Member, DDA Canada (Decorators & Designers Association of Canada)
- Member, Real Estate Staging Association
- Instructor, Yorkville University, Home Staging Course
Staged houses sell faster and for more money than houses that are not staged. Don’t let money slip through your fingers. We offer a full range of staging services starting with a staging consult, recommendations to the home owner to maximum selling price, and staging occupied and vacant homes and condos.
We will go through your entire home and give you a prioritized report of what will help you get the most money for your home quickly. We will work with you and prioritze what needs to be done first, what room(s) need to be painted, what needs to be repaired or updated.
We will help you select colors for your room(s) and/or exterior doors/window colors if necessary.
For an additional fee, we will help you select flooring, tiles, light fixtures, kitchen backsplashes, bathroom fixtures, kitchen cupboards etc.
Do you have a property that has been vacated?
We will come in and do a Staging Consult and advise you of what needs to be painted, repaired or updated. Once everything is complete, we will come in and stage the home.
For homes that are already partially or completely furnished, we will go through and do a complete staging consult. If we feel it’s necessary, we will make some recommendations of furniture and/or accessories needed to bring in to compliment and/or replace furniture and/or accessories that are already in the home.
Add Value To Your Home has a full line of furniture & accessories to offer you fast & efficient service and competitive prices.*
Pricing for occupied proprieties typically ranges from $1,000 – $1,500.
Pricing for staging vacant proprieties typically ranges from $1,500 – $3,500.**
**For prices for 3,500+ sq. ft. homes & luxury homes, please contact Debi Carser.
*Furniture rental may be necessary in high-end luxury homes & condos and/or larger homes.
“Add Value To Your Home” Consult
Are you thinking of selling your home within the next 2 – 3 years? You want to do some renovations but you’re not sure what renovations will reap you the most dollars for your home? I will come in and go through your home from top to bottom. We will look at what current homes of your equivalent value are going for in your neighborhood. I will then go over our report with you of what renovations and/or upgrades that will give you the most money for your home. I can save you hundreds perhaps thousands of unnecessary dollars with my report prioritizing what’s important to do and not to do to your house.
I’m Debi Carser. Designer. Stager. Renovator. Downsizing Seniors & Aging-in-Place Specialist. For over 12 years I have been helping clients decorate their homes, turning them into stunning retreats. I have helped hundreds of clients make money beyond their wildest expectations with my “Add Value to Your Home” expertise, and staged their homes to look like they came straight out of a magazine. I have bought several “fixer-uppers” and either flipped them for a healthy profit or turned them into profitable rental properties. Let me help you make your design dreams become a reality.
Contact me at email@example.com to hire me.