Do you wonder what color you should paint your walls? Or your front door? Or your garage door?
Do you debate on whether you should have hardwood or laminate flooring? What kind? What width of plank? What type of wood?
Oh and the kitchen: what color should you choose for your cabinets, floors, countertops and I could go on. What about light fixtures?
I have answers for those questions and other questions that you haven’t even asked yet.
For online design consults, my rate starts at $75.00 hr.
For in-home consults, GTA/York Region/Simcoe County, I do a 2 hour design consults for $150. If you need more time after the initial consult, we will discuss additional services at that point.
Please contact me at email@example.com to hire me.
Welcome! I’m Debi Carser. Designer. Stager. Renovator. Project Manager. Downsizing Seniors & Aging-in-Place Specialist. For over 12 years I have been helping clients decorate their homes, turning them into stunning retreats. I have helped hundreds of clients make money beyond their wildest expectations with my “Add Value to Your Home” expertise, and staged their homes to look like they came straight out of a magazine. I have bought several “fixer-uppers” and either flipped them for a healthy profit or turned them into profitable rental properties. Hire me to help you turn your dreams into a reality.
- Certified Interior Decorator, George Brown College
- Certified Home Stager, Seneca College
- Certified Color Specialist, International Business Training Academy
- Certified Aging-In-Place-Specialist, National Association of Home Builders
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Carleton University
- Member, DDA Canada (Decorators & Designers Association of Canada)
- Member, Real Estate Staging Association
- Instructor, Yorkville University, Home Staging Course